• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Original Apple II in working order on Ebay with rare cards - no reserve!

Original Apple II with raised power key for sale.

Saved from a dump run during a purge of old tech at my office.

Once used in music production with the Alpha Syntauri Synthesizer and Mountain Computer Music System software.

This computer has been partially tested with multiple games written to disk and is in working order. Sold as is.

Will be packaged perfectly! Photos of packaging can be sent prior to shipping at buyers request.

Shipping costs will be calculated at time of sale. Ships to Canada + USA.

Comes with:

Apple II with 48k on board RAM - working
Disk II - working
Rare Disk II card with toggle to switch between 13k and 16k PROM
Macromem 32k Language Card - working
Alpha Syntauri card and cable for connecting to Music Synthesizer - not tested
Paired Mountain Computer Cards with stereo audio out and light pen - audio playback working, light pen works sometimes
1 original paddle - working
Extra bulb for raised power key

I assume because it's posted in "Marketplace / Vintage Computer Auctions" that it's for sale. The link takes you to the auction.

First off, sorry for the slow replies, I'm still on the probationary period that requires mod approval for my posts.

seems it have the super rare fully duct taped disk controller

It's electrical tape on a daughter card for the disk controller. The card allows switching between 13 and 16k PROMs. I've been told it's not all too useful. More of a curiosity I guess.

Do you have the Alpha Syntauri synthesizer too?

I don'tt have the synth, although there was one on ebay last I looked.

Back