• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Amiga 4000T + Cyberstorm PPC, Picasso IV + Conceirto, Catweasel/Buddha & Multiface 3

swayton

Amiga 4000T + Cyberstorm PPC, Picasso IV + Conceirto, Catweasel/Buddha & Multiface 3

After many good years of use I've finally decided to part with my A4000T,

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250219476315

System includes:

Cyberstorm PPC 68060/50 + PowerPC 604e/233mhz, neither being overclocked therefore both running at standard factory speeds
128mb 60ns RAM installed on PPC card
16mb RAM installed on main motherboard
Picasso IV Graphics Card
Concertio Sound Card for the Picasso IV
Catweasel ZII mk II - IDE and Floppy controller allowing many extra drives to be connected
Multiface 3 I/O card - gives an extra 2 serial ports and 1 parallel port
iFusion software - utilizes PPC chip to run Mac PPC software
2gb SCSI Quantum HD
1 x Amiga Floppy drive and 1 x PC floppy drive
1 x CD-Writer 2x2x6 speeds
1 x CD-ROM drive (non working but better than having a hole as I can find the blanking plate to put back in!)
Original Amiga Keyboard + non-original mouse (original one died years ago!)
Original A4000T daughter board fitted with 68040 chip included - should you need to remove the Cyberstorn for any reason

Yes, although there's been two on ebay recently which have gone for £1800+. Working PPC cards seem to be in short demand.

Back