• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

...And More Yet! **FREE** Disks...

Terry Yager

Veteran Member
This lot is for a buncha early - to - mid - vintage IBM stuff, mebbe ~100 or so disks. Some are crippleware demos, but most are full-blown functional progs. Some sample titles include PeachTree Complete III, Three different versions of WordStar, SuperCalc, etc. Also some AST disks and original Intel AboveBoard 286 software. No cherry-picking, take one, take all. Media Mail costs only. Pm please.

--T

I'd be very very interested in those disks if ya still got them....
Can ya PM my with an appx shipping cost to 03609?

Thanks!
Chuck

If you end up getting any original game disks in there, PLEASE let me know-I'm creating an archive of all IBM games and this could be a nice addition. Early IBM games are often quite rare to find.

thanks!

Back