• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Free: Lotus Ami Pro 3.0/3.1 for Windows

Allen

Giving away Lotus Ami Pro release 3.0 on 5¼-inch diskettes and release 3.1 on 3½-inch diskettes. I picked this up free at a local vintage computer/excess inventory store in my area. The package is missing the original 3½-inch diskettes for release 3.0, but what appears to be copies of release 3.1 are included instead (8 disks). The original 5¼-inch diskettes for release 3.0 are included (ATM program disk and 7 setup disks). It's an upgrade (at least for release 3.0), so you will need another word processor to install. Untested and I make no guarantees about the diskettes.

The 3½-inch diskettes appear to be complete based on the labeling, but I'm not sure about the 5¼-inch diskettes for release 3.0 (I can't tell by the labeling). The documentation appears complete, and is in fine shape.

Requirements: IBM compatible 80286-based PC, 11 MB hard disk space and 2 MB RAM, EGA or VGA graphics card, DOS 3.0 and Windows 3.0 or higher, and another word processor for the upgrade.

Update: software given to a member of this forum.

Last edited:
Amipro is great !

Amipro is great !

I received the complete package of software and documentation as described, and the program works very well. I like Amipro because it has full features, but doesn't think for you, trying to finish sentences, correct grammar and spelling, and make outlines that you don't want made.

Back