• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Toshiba T1000 laptop

cfenton

Experienced Member
I have a Toshiba T1000 laptop for sale in the new york city area. It appears to be in cosmetically fine condition, but I'm pretty sure the battery is dead. I tried charging it, and I can now get the "power low" LED to blink on for a little bit, but I can't get it to boot up or anything. It's probably a relatively easy fix to replace the battery pack (it's just 4 x C-sized NiCad batteries in a pack), but I really have no idea. A friend was cleaning out some boxes and gave it to me, but I already have too many projects going on to give this one the attention it deserves =) Send me an offer if you're interested!

I removed the battery and hooked up a computer-psu to it (5V), and was able to hook it up to my TV and use it just fine. Anyone have any idea what to press to switch it to LCD output? The composite works fine, but I can't figure out how to change it.

There should be different colour commands on some of the keys and then a key with just single colour (like say, for example, a key with blue letters saying something like Function)

Hold down the key with the single colour that corresponds to the LCD/CRT and then press the LCD/CRT key.

If this describes your keyboard, am I making it clear enough?

There is an "FN" key, but there are not specific labels on any of the other keys. The computer outputs composite, RGB and LCD, however, I just can't figure out how to switch them.

Back