• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Almost free Toshiba Satellite Pro 435CDS

Sharkonwheels

Veteran Member
Bob, the gent that fixed my Zorba (see the CP/M subforum) gave me this laptop to see if anyone wants it. it works, but looks like it needs a CMOS battery, and he said it uses a pack-battery, not coin.

It's a Pentium laptop, color screen, 48MB RAM, HD, CD-ROM, and Win98.
I didn;t mess much with it, as I have no real interest in old PC/x86 systems.

Whoever wants it, can have it for a $10 fee to cover my time/packaging + shipping, which I think is pretty fair.

Any takers?

T

Sounds interesting but I already have about 4 old laptops with about those same specs. Most of those just sit in my bedroom closet, day after day. They don't get lonely so guess I don't need to get them a buddy.

Hope it's not like my Tecra 700CT - two non-standard battery packs (CMOS & mem save), impossible to get at without major disassembly...

m

Back