• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

SyQuest EZ Flyer 135 drives

I'm interested, is there any way to get in touch with him without joining the board there? I've been looking for a couple of the SCSI versions of these. Thanks Nathan

I agree...I'd be interested in a drive and 5-10 carts, but i don't wanna join yet ANOTHEr forum, and one I'd never go back to again...

T

I can pass the word onto him. So PM me and act liek you're talking to him, and I will forward it. Include your email address, also, so he can contact you off-boards.

My net connection is off at home, so please be patient :) There doesn't seem to be much interest over there for these. I think they'll sit there.

Nathan

Back