• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

IBM computer magazine collection available

bbjaspan

I have a collection of IBM PC magazines that I am ready to part with. All are in very good condition. For those that are close enough to avoid shipping charges, I am located in the Atlanta, Georgia area.

I would prefer to sell blocks of magazines, whole years or more. I have never done this before (sold something on the Internet) and will appreciate any advice and guidance, especially on packing and shipping.

Any interest?

PC Magazine
-----------------
I have an almost complete collection of PC Magazine from the first issue to the current issue. I think I will hold on to the first year or two (12 and 7 issues, respectively) and 2001 to current, but am ready to part with the rest. From Vol. 3 (1984) to Vol. 21 (2002) are 424 magazines.

PC Tech Journal
-------------------
I have all issues from Vol.1 (1993) to Vol. 7 (1989), 69 issues.

PC World
-----------
Vol. 1, Nos. 1-8, 10
Vol. 2, Nos. 1-7, 9-13
1983-1984 Annual Software Review
1984 Annual Hardware Review
1985 January-December (12 issues)
1985 Annual Software Review
1986 January-December (12 issues)
1987 January-July, September, December

57 issues in all

Softalk Magazine