• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Kaypro II for sale-works

SparklyEyes7

I have a Kaypro II for sale. It was my brother's and I don't know much about it. I plugged it in tonight and turned it on and it works fine. Best offer takes.

You should probably at least say where you live, so people get a rough idea on how far away, and how much shipping will be.

Also mention anything included or missing, like manuals, disks, etc...

T

Thanks, Shark

Thanks, Shark

I'm in Kansas City, MO and travel regularly to Manhattan, Lawrence, Topeka, Wichita and Springfield, MO

I have the following disks:

Perfect Speller, Lessons Disk, The Word, Microsoft Basic-80 plus selected games, Perfect Calc, Wordstar, Perfect Filer, Master #1, Perfect Writer edit disk and installation disk, Master #2Working Diskette #1

Bridge Master, Backgammon 2.0, MyChess Championship Chess Player, Original Adventure Game, MBasic Games, SBASIC, Directory Disk,

Books:

Kaypro Uniform User's Guide
Kaypro CP/M
Kaypro Microsoft BASIC(2) one large, one reference guide
Perfect Filer
Profit Plan
Wordstar training guide
Introduction to software
WORDSTAR
Kaypro II User's Guide
Perfect Calc
The Word PLUS
Perfect writer, Perfect Speller

There is also genealogy software

I'm in the Topeka area. Wasn't really looking for another computer but would like to have CPM machine. Checking the big auction site looks like they have sold for $10 to $50. I'd go for $50 for a working system with disks.

Doug

Back