• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

AT Desktop cases w/PS - For shipping cost only

Druid6900

Veteran Member
While going through the latest pile of "stuff" that's been dropped off, I came across a couple of old, immaculate cases and power supplies.

I'm talking full sized AT motherboard case with big ol' 200W supplies. Power, Turbo and HD LEDs on the panel along with Turbo and Reset buttons.

There are no scratches (except for some minor wear where the cards screwed into the backplane), no rust at all.

They are really in too beautiful of shape to just recycle, so, if anyone is interested, I'm willing to pack and lug them to the post office for the cost of shipping.

These things are fairly heavy (solid metal) and fairly large, but, as I said, in almost perfect condition.

I'd love to use them but, I don't do projects and I'm running out of room for "stuff". I'll keep them for two weeks from today unless people are interested in getting one of them and then it's recycle time.

How much would a beast like that cost to ship to ohio?

I'm posting the cost here so that people get an idea of what it costs to move this.

For expedited shipping by Canada Post (it's the same cost as regular, if you have an account, which I do, but takes only 2/3rds the time of regular. Includes tracking info and insurance) to anywhere in Ohio, it's roughly 40 bucks packed so it gets there in the original shape.

The other case (sorry, didn't get the pictures yet) would be about the same.

Just for a laugh, to ship it to England, Dongfeng, you're looking at about 115 bucks :)

I gets pricey to ship over the border to the US these days, nice looking case too.

Canada Post has always been expensive and, in recent years, it's only got worse. There is no surface to the US with the exception of Small Packet Surface - USA which has an upper limit of 1KG (2.2Lbs).

I wouldn't mind too much if the service was getting better, but, it isn't.

Back