• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Tandy 1000SX

Yzzerdd

Veteran Member
I'm pretty sure it is an SX, anyhow. Someone backed out of it a month or two ago, been sitting packed in a box ever since. It has two white 360K disk drives No cards added inside. It works flawlessly and has practically no dust inside. It has seen little use in it's life. I am the second owner, but the first lost all the manuals and disks. I will include a copy of either PC-DOS 3.0 or 3.3, depending on request.

Make offer. A quote from UPS calls for $22.50 in shipping. It is in a large box and is packed to survive a parachute-free airdrop from 1,000 feet in the air. (OK, not quite that much, but you get it) Ask for pics if you want 'em.

--Ryan

$25 shipped in the continental US will get this Tandy. 1 week from today I will snag the disk drives out of it and throw the carcass away.

--Ryan

Back