• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Last call....moving out of our shop

estame

I hate to do it, but soon we're moving from our shop. I have many mixed pieces and whole computers left, even some old t i and g e servers (2 each dated 79 & 80) some old compaq 386 portables (laptops?) A lot of older memory (printer, apple 386, and 486) I means pounds of it! It is mostly untested but I do have a simmcheck that I might could learn to use? open to all reasonable offers. If you want to call to see i If I have something please do so but understand I am near unknowledgable about the older stuff.
But that being said Call 770.899.8936 up till 10 p.m. eastern time

I could ship but it would probably need to be a fairly quick deal with buyer making all arrangements. I'm just north Atlanta Georgia.
By the way, that craigslisting ppost is mine. We are looking to clear out all of our parts, pieces, junk, and otherwise.
I'll list a partial list of the brands I've seen below:

COMMODORE 64 ETC.
ATARI
APPLE
FRANKLIN
IBM 286 ETC.
ZIENTH DATA SYS.
COMPAQ
CORONA
TANDY
AT&T

Printers and printer parts by the box full.
Some brands I've seen are
APPLE
COMMODORE
FRANKLIN
MANNESMANN
STAR
LOTS MORE OBSCURE BRANDS.

Monitors.
APPLE
COMMODORE
ATARI
IBM
ETC.

Possible Purchase

Possible Purchase

Would you be willing to ship to Colorado? I could pay via PayPal to make for a quick transaction?

I am interested in any old TI-99/4A Computers
and 486 Computers

THank You

Can I post a link here...I hope

Can I post a link here...I hope

I just found a ti 99/4a today. I have ALOT of 486 stuff left laptops in particular, two just to mention are an at&t safari(won't hold charge), and a winbook xp seem to missing hd?

I have no idea what these things are worth....bear in mind they are untested, and I'm selling them kinda as whole parts computers and other wise. I will modify this post in just a few minutes with a photobucket link some pictures i took today. Here's the link: http://s240.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/dirtworks/vintage computers/

Last edited:
Could I get more info on the AT&T goods? I collect AT&T stuff, could make good use of it.

--Ryan

feedback

feedback

To all who view the photos please give your feedback......is it all junk?

Hi,
I am interested in any collections of loose DIP style chips. Those are useful for various electronics and homebrew computing projects.

Also, please keep an eye out for full size 5.25" floppy drives made by Tandon. In particular, any drives of the TM-100-4 variety, especially the TM-100-4M version. You can tell by flipping the drive upside down and reading the label near the front of the drive.

Thanks and good luck!

Andrew Lynch

PS, if you see any Vector Graphic or NorthStar items, please PM me. Thanks!

What's so special about the Tandon TM-100-4/4M drives ? I checked
one Tandon I have it says TM-100-2A

Hi,
I am interested in any collections of loose DIP style chips. Those are useful for various electronics and homebrew computing projects.

Also, please keep an eye out for full size 5.25" floppy drives made by Tandon. In particular, any drives of the TM-100-4 variety, especially the TM-100-4M version. You can tell by flipping the drive upside down and reading the label near the front of the drive.

Thanks and good luck!

Andrew Lynch

PS, if you see any Vector Graphic or NorthStar items, please PM me. Thanks!

Do you have any more info on the Zenith Data System? What is it, the model number, etc? I've been looking a long time for an AC Adapter for an old Zenith Laptop, Z-Sport 425S in particular. Thanks!

chris

What's so special about the Tandon TM-100-4/4M drives ? I checked
one Tandon I have it says TM-100-2A

Hi,
The Tandon TM100-4 are 96 tpi (used on Heath and WaveMate Bullet) and the TM100-4M is 100 tpi (used on Vector Graphic). Basically, I like to get some spares as they can be hard to find sometimes.

The TM100-2A are the default 48 tpi units commonly associated with IBM PCs, clones, NorthStar Horizons, etc. They are a good drive but common as dirt and just about as exciting. Don't throw them away but there is nothing special about them. I am sure some people here could use them though.

No big deal but if you come across them it would be good. Please keep me in mind if you do. Thanks!

Andrew Lynch

Hi,

The TM100-2A are the default 48 tpi units commonly associated with IBM PCs, clones, NorthStar Horizons, etc. They are a good drive but common as dirt and just about as exciting. Don't throw them away but there is nothing special about them. I am sure some people here could use them though.

Andrew Lynch

This is true. I could use a couple of those myself.

Back