• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Moving Sale

christssoldiers

Hey folks,
I am getting ready for a move here and have decided to liquidate my collection that I have zero time for. I thought I would give anyone here an opportunity to make any offers before I toss it on ebay. Becasue I am liquidating the collection I am not looking for any trades, sorry.

Here is the list. Pictures of any of the items are available upon request.

Timex Sinclair 1000
complete in box.

TRS model 80P

Mattel Aquarius
unit only, missing expansion port cover.

Apple //c
Complete w/ all original boxes and floppies.

Commodore 64 & 128
The 128 is complete in the original box with all the original documents. Also includes two cassette tape drives, 1064 modem, two 5.25 floppy drives, several programming books and software. Willing to sell separate if desired.

Texes Instruments TI 99/4A
Two units, one in the standard computer beige and one in a black on silver housing. Also the expansion system and a box full of game cartridges.

Aplle IIGS
With 5.25 & 3.5 FDD. No monitor.

Macintosh LC
Built in FDD complete w/ keyboard and mouse.

Tandy 1000
Did not work last time I tried to hook it up. Possible DOA. Includes 5.25 FDD. Five dollars plus shipping takes it.

ColecoVision Adam
Complete w/ printer, key board, two game controllers, two game cartridges, and built in single cassette drive. Second expansion bay is still open. Missing the "V" function key from the keyboard.

All items are in excellent working order with no noticable defects except as noted in the above descriptions. All items are available for local pick up in Toledo Ohio or can be shipped via FedEx. Buyer to pay actual shipping, sorry no UPS or USPS. Thanks for looking.

Sorry bout that. Thought it was a reference to the IIGS laptop. The IIGS is not the Woz signed version. It is the standard version model #A2S6000 serial #E848B3EA2S6000 ROM version 01 (upgraded ROM) with memory expansion module.

Back