• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Macintosh IIvx

squirrel-steam

Experienced Member
I have an old macintosh IIvx I don't need anymore, moving, and its just taking up space, I don't know if its really old or not, but im sure someone might want it (maybe...), comes with mouse, keyboard, and monitor.

Motorola 68030 32mhz processor, says it has 20,480K of built in ram, 12,288K total memory, when it starts up, it says something about "connectex ram doubler 8 installed"
Comes pre installed with system 7.1, and has a 80mb hard drive, CD caddy drive, and a floppy drive. It has a nubus card, i don't know what the connector is, it looks like a antenna connector, i believe it is some sort of network card. It has some Novell software on it that dosen't let you delete any files or install anything. Quite annoying software.

Last edited:
Back