• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

20+ NEW Atari 130XE Sytems

ClarkJeff

I have access to 20-30 (didn't count them all) New-In-Box Atari 130XE systems with manual, warranty card, cable, etc. I have no idea what these are worth anymore. Is there any interest from anyone? :confused: Thanks!

I'm in Tulsa, OK, but would be willing to ship them anywhere as needed. Thanks.

Last edited:
This is another one of those moments where I wish I was in the USA. I'd be interested in one depending on the price. Also, what would be the cheapest way of shipping? I'm really not looking to spend a fortune on a 20ish years old system which I already have un-boxed.

Cheers,
SainT

I don't have a clue on a price. What's fair to everyone?

I'll need to wait until Monday to get a more accurate count of how many there are.

Thanks.

Now listed on eBay

Now listed on eBay

I just listed these on eBay to avoid any seller/buyer issues. It's item 320271885372. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Responses

Responses

Druid6900,
Find some interest then throw them on Flea-Bay.

Very Nice

You don't know me and I don't know you. Many people have expressed an interest in these, after I asked if there was any. Some mentioned a ballpark price they'd want to pay. I'd prefer to use an existing process to protect everyone and make it fair to everyone.

--------------------

Erik,
You might consider posting one or more of these on the Marketplace. . . (nudge, nudge - wink, wink.)

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll do that. If anyone deems this thread in the wrong place, please feel free to move/delete it.

--------------------

Unknown_K / Carlsson,

Only 3 on ebay? What happened with the 20+?
I suppose he'll sell three at a time to not dwell the demand. Only us know he has more units than those currently on auction.

You are both correct. I do have more units, but thought it'd be better to sell them slowly instead of all at once. I'm out of town a lot (typing at a hotel lobby during breakfast right now), so didn't want to have to send out all of the units at once. I, obviously, also want to get the best price for them, so tihs works better as well. I have 33 units available and only this forum knows that.

--------------------

If I have done something incorrect or unethical, it wasn't intentional. I thought the best place to see if there was any interest was to post a question to a website dedicated to that. To sell them, I'd prefer to use a website dedicated to that.

Thanks for the comments.

Back