• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

A few vintage computer items for sale - Mostly free or cheap

Jibbajaba

Experienced Member
disks.jpg

I have many of these boxes of disks. Still NIB, sealed 10-packs of 5.25" DS/DD disks. These are great for use in older systems like Apple II, C64, and 8-bit Atari computers, all of which can not format HD disks as DD or SD disks. $5 each.

printer.jpg

I have two of these. Apple Imagewriter II dot matrix printers. Yours for the cost of shipping plus 10%.

Comps.jpg

Really nice 3.5" disk box, NIB "Quantumlink" communications software starter pack for C64, Gravis PC Joystick. All yours for the price of shipping plus 10%.

A2M2010-1L.jpg

This is just a sample pic, but I have this exact monitor. Works great. I serviced all of the adjustment pots on it and it has a nice picture. This is a green MONOCHROME monitor. It was made to go with the Apple IIe but it is just a composite monitor so you can use it with any composite video compatible computer, or you can play modern game consoles or watch DVDs on it if you are a weirdo and want to check them out in greenscale. I bet NES in greenscale would look interesting. This is not the smaller 9" monochrome monitor that goes with the Apple //c. Yours for the price of shipping plus 10%.

Located in Davis, CA. Any of the "Shipping + 10%" items can be picked up absolutely free, or I can deliver to anywhere in the Sacramento area if you can cover my gas.

Thanks,

Chris

The printers and monitor are going to go to the electronics recycler if I can't find a home for them. Sharkonwheels got raked over the coals for taking stuff to the recycler after trying repeatedly to find it a home. I'm not trying to make any money off of this stuff, so I don't want to hear anything from anyone if this stuff ends up meeting an untimely demise.

Chris

I'll take the Apple monitor and the quantumlink software; I'm down in Santa Barbara, so shipping shouldn't be too much.

Are you getting rid of the "how to win at video games" (or some title like that) paperback that is stacked behind the photo of the maxell disks? I had that book when I was a kid, and it'd be cool to have again.

Jeff

I wish I could get some stuff from you, just don't have funds. And I can't blame either you or Sharkonwheels for getting rid of them after so long. Not trying to hijack the thread, since this has alredy been discussed.

But i wish I could get at least one printer, I have an Apple that needs it, but no room plus the funds issue.

Nathan

Back