• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Ser# 0000111 Tandy CoCo 1 on Atariage

The TDP 100s were only sold directly through Tandy, not through the Radio Shack stores, IIRC. My mom's husband used to have one. They are standard CoCo 1s inside though.

Nice machines to have for a CoCo collector--it would be like having one of the ControlData badged consoles for a TI-99 collector. . .

The current offer the guy has received is $25+shipping, bump and update.

Is it just me, or have the prices of gas and food seemed to stimulate people into selling more?

Nathan

The current offer the guy has received is $25+shipping, bump and update.

Is it just me, or have the prices of gas and food seemed to stimulate people into selling more?

Nathan

I think it has -- I work part time at a store which deals primarily with resale of used video games & DVD's and I have noticed a marked increase in people selling us their stuff. Some of them have mentioned that it is indeed for gas money.

I think it has -- I work part time at a store which deals primarily with resale of used video games & DVD's and I have noticed a marked increase in people selling us their stuff. Some of them have mentioned that it is indeed for gas money.

From my economics class, this seems to be how a recession starts or gets rolling after starting. People selling more than people buying. Crazy. Ah well.

Nathan

Back