• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

MFM, ESDI, RLL drives - large range available

adeclover

Hi,

I found this site when looking around on the web, I work for a company who have a large variety of these drives for sale and I am tasked with finding new homes for them...

They are Seagate, Micropolis, Magnetic Peripherals, Western Digital, Imprimis, Rodime (and many others) - they also have a range of SCSI cd drives (Plextor, NEC etc) oh yeah and not to forget a variety of Quantum Bigfoot drives.

Please let me know if you are looking for any kind of drives - I will be glad to have a look through our stock list and let you know if we have them..

Looks like a great site - I am off to have a look around now :D

Cool. Do you know if the drives are working or is it more of a grab bag special? Where are you all located so we can tell how good/bad shipping might be?

Thanks,
- John

Hi, all the cd-roms etc are tested and working, the majority of the hard drives are as well, they have been in stock for ages and of course technology moved on and they were left behind...we don't have the equipment to re-test them now but most were tested before being put on the shelf...there are also a lot of low capacity scsi drives (50 pin narrow) and low capacity ide drives too...

Please let me know what you might need and I can see if we have them.
We are based near Bristol, UK... spose shipping to US might cost a bit but we could always give you a quote...:D

Sorry, did I miss something or did you forget to post your website address so we can browse what is available?

No, they are not listed on the site... there is a big range, if you let me know what you might need I will check and come back to you...:p

Do you happen to have any drive sleds for the IBM PS/2 Model 50 and/or the IBM PS/2 Model 90 desktop?

I have one of the former and two of the latter that are one step away from being scrap recycled for lack of these sleds.

Then, of course, I would need a WD325N hard drive for the Model 50.

Thanks Druid, I will check for you and let you know, will probably be Tuesday when I can get back to you..:D

We're always on the lookout for MFM drives. Let me know what ya got in 5.25" Half-height 28ms 40MB drives, like Mitsubishi MR535, Seagate ST251-1, etc... lemme know if you need an exhaustive list - I have one somewhere..

T

Hi, yes please if you could send me a list of the specific ones you require I could check them out for you, shipping might be an issue depending on how many but if I get your list we can take it from there... cheers Ade:)

Back