• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Televideo 9220 terminal

shirkahn

Experienced Member
Up for grabs- 1 Slightly used Televideo terminal. Amber screen with no raster burn. Keyboard was professionaly rebuilt about 3 years ago after a minor encounter with a cat who is not so sure-footed. It will emulate VT-52,100,220 as well as its native 9220 mode. In emulation mode it does get a bit flakey (didn't like being attached to the BayNetworks switch) but as a straight serial term or attached to a term server like a Emulex it does fine.
I've upgraded to a VT525 and between it and the Emulex P4000 term server I no longer have a need for it.
It also sports a sticker on the side featuring a gray alien with a joint - caption reads "Take Me To Your Dealer" - was on there when I got it from a gov't surplus store.
Pay for shipping and its yours.
leave a private message here or email direct at shirkahn@busoutoshi.net

Back