• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Another Craigslist C64/128 collection

What kills me is the "$25 or best offer" part -- like $25 is probably a ridiculously low price anyway!!! :wow:

Well whoever winds up acquiring all of that stuff is going to be pretty happy, I'd imagine ....

I'd grab it all up and re-assemble/repair them, but, the shipping would probably be a deal-breaker.

I know it just cost me a little over 21 bucks to send 1 KG to Washington. Canada Post cubes the weight based on dimensions which really ups the shipping price.

There is currently a class-action lawsuit happening up here (I'm automatically part of it as a commercial customer unless I opt out) regarding this little matter.

Last edited:
Did he say he'd ship them? I dunno.. I'd almost do it but I have so much stuff coming in right now and just paid a few hundred to ship the last two things.. seems like I'd probably get a bunch of stuff I probably don't need to duplicate. Although if I thought of the greater good I could get it and get it back out in peices to the community.. (trying to convince self)

Back