• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Epson Equity II+

Brandon

My grandma gave me this computer a couple years ago, and I have used it very little. I am curious as to how much its worth and if anyone wants it? Its an Epson Equity II+ with a 5¼inch floppy and a 5¼inch hard drive that is about 32mb. The processor is an Intel 286 at 12Mhz. There is very little dust on the inside. On the outside there is covers for the keyboard port and switches, the covers are off, but I might have them somewere. I have the original Keyboard. Also inside there is a 2400baud modem, and a Kraft game controller card. I also have the kraft joystick. The case has no or very little yellowing besides the floppy drive. I have a DOS game, Brix on floppy I can include and a few other assorted 5¼ floppies. It runs MS-DOS 3.3, has 640kb ram, and the video card is a Paradise '88.

I reserve the right not to sell.

Back