• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Commodore C64/128 Items for sale.

steveuk

Experienced Member
hi all. ok hope this ok to post here, as not seen any For Sale sections, but i have some stuff i need to clear. I use to be a C64 Freak and had much commodore stuff, but most has now gone,sold or thrown away, i throw loads of Tape game last year, shame i didnt keep them i could of sold them off cheap..

Anyways here what i have for sale if anyone is intreested.

Commodore C64 Quick Brown Box Programmers Cartridge
Commodore C64 Action Replay Cartridge MK5
Commodore C64/128 Action Replay MK6 (Working)
Commodore C64/128 Eprom Burner
Commodore C64/128 Triton quick Disk (Rare Item + Disks)
COMMODORE C64 & C128 WARP SPEED CARTRIDGE
Commodore C64/128 Final Cartridge 3
commodore C64 5 slot expansion board

These are all listed on my Ebay Aution.Here:

http://my.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyeBay&CurrentPage=MyeBaySelling&SessionId=0&MessageReminders.Page=1&SellingReminders.Page=1&BuyingReminders.Page=1&Announcements.Page=1&Watching.Page=1&Sold.Period=Last62Days&Won.Period=Last62Days&Selling.Page=1&CommunitySpaceOverride.Page=1&Survey.Page=1&MiniSubscriptions.Page=1

I do have other stuff avalible, im looking for them in the many boxes ,which i need to find and sort out.Items still avalible,but not listed yet are:

1 Commodore 1200 Modem, No Box, or manuals Offers
1x Commodore CMD 20-Gig hard Drive. Bios chip has blown ithink so it will require a new chip, not sure where to get these now,and could cost a few pounds.
1 x 1581 (3.5) disk drive with power unit and Convertor(WORKING) . This is a USA drive,but has convertor to run on UK Power i had 2 of these but sold 1 on Ebay for £75 +P+P cost to a UK Buyer, he was very happy with it.

i also have somewhere a load of 3.5 Floppy disks full of Demos, Apps,Games,Music,ect for the C64/128 also stuff for the C+4/C16 on Floppy disk well over 100+ disks

Several C64 Game Cartridges
another C64 Eprom burner, & A Big BOX type PET Eprom Burner

Some commodore Books on Programming,ect

There is or maybe other stuff laying around, i just need to find them/

I willing to concider offers on these but not silly offers. if not intrested i'll put them on my sisters Ebay acount like ive done with some already.

Any question or offers on prices send me a PM, if intrested on anythink on my Ebay listings, and want to offer me a good price, let me know i could end an auction quick.

Cheers for ya time

Steve :cool:

Hey Steve, some good stuff there! So your link to your auctions is a link to "my items" for sale which just pulls the same info up on our accounts. I'm guessing all this stuff is also located in the UK?

Hey Steve, some good stuff there! So your link to your auctions is a link to "my items" for sale which just pulls the same info up on our accounts. I'm guessing all this stuff is also located in the UK?

All my stuff is in the uk, thats where i live, but im willing to post World Wide ,but payment is to be made first, and with international postal costs. i got stung with a nigerian buyer once lost a classic moble phone and £40 postage,total over £100 i lost. he said payment was on way, but i never got it..So all payments UK & World wide is to be made via Paypal or Postal Orders (NO CHEQUES) first befor good sent.

Steve;)

Here are your girlfriend's (or yours, actually) listings:
http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZsandra42sleeping

lol girlfriend.. haha, she'll would kill ya, it's my sister infact......lol.....god i cant stop laughing...lol

Im using my sisters Ebay as mine got blocked Ebay said i was selling illigel movies when they was'nt they was import DVD from filipines,,but they still blocked my account so i now have to use my sisters account.

Steve:-D

Hay guys/Girls
Dont forget to keep an eye open on my ebay listings, as i added more stuff.

IVe added about a dozen tape & Disk Games, also i found 3 original TestDemo disks,
Commodore SX-64 Test Demo disk (some intrest on this already..)
Commodore 1571 Test Demo disk
Commodore 1541 Test Demo disk

All 3 have a 99p starting bid each, with £2 P+P
Code:
http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZsandra42sleeping
or
http://my.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyeBay&CurrentPage=MyeBaySelling&SessionId=0&MessageReminders.Page=1&SellingReminders.Page=1&BuyingReminders.Page=1&Announcements.Page=1&Watching.Page=1&Sold.Period=Last62Days&Won.Period=Last62Days&Selling.Page=1&CommunitySpaceOverride.Page=1&Survey.Page=1&MiniSubscriptions.Page=1

Back