• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

TRS 80 Model 100 software cassettes, in binders with manuals

cclaunch

The following titles are for sale, individually or in groups, for $5 each plus shipping. Shipping obviously combined if you buy more than one title.
  • Calculator catalog 26-3827
  • Executive Calendar catalog 26-3833
  • Function Plotter catalog 26-3834
  • Personal Finance catalog 26-3822
  • Business Decisions catalog 26-3832
  • Business Finance catalog 26-3831
  • Spectaculator catalog 26-3828
  • Expense Graph catalog 26-3837
  • Starblaze 100 catalog 26-3840
  • Investment Analysis catalog 26-3824
Located in Los Altos, CA

Last edited:
I would love to see some footage or screenshots of Starblaze 100. Never knew this existed!

I would love to see some footage or screenshots of Starblaze 100. Never knew this existed!

I will try to post a few pics of it tonight. I think it is my favorite arcade game for the 100, but I'm more of a card game type of guy.

Hi, agentb,

I will try next week to shoot some footage of the Starblaze 100.

Bobby

I’d appreciate it! I had a Model 102, and my dad has a Model 100 or 102 kicking around. I read it’s like Defender?

Back