• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Old new stock: GEOS for Commodore 64

Weboh

I recently found a factory sealed copy of GEOS. No fading on the box, either. This is as close as it gets to new these days.

I'm asking $40, though I am open to offers. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Attachments

• photo60967.jpg
    photo60967.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 2
  • photo60968.jpg
    photo60968.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
A similar item sold for $150, so I'm using that as a starting price.
That's like taking the price of a sold copy of MS Word as the asking price for Windows, because they are "similar".

GEOPUBLISH is one of the few programs sold for GEOS. It's way more valuable than GEOS itself. Also, your copy seems to be version 1. On eBay Germany, there are many of these listed. While not sealed, they are complete and buy-it-now for less than 30 bucks. Unlikely to ever get $150 for this.

Thanks. Obviously, I don't know much about Commodore 64s. I was hoping someone would correct me if I was being too delusional about the price. I changed it to $50.

Back