• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Selling a bunch of computers, have to move over the summer

RadRacer203

Veteran Member
Thinking of selling a bunch of computers to lighten my load when I move this coming Fall. Everything is located in central MA, and I won't ship except for the laptops and parts. Not sure what to ask, but I'm sure we can work something out

SunBlade 2000- decent shape, missing one little piece of the power button assembly, scratches down the sides and a piece is broken off the side panel but is included. Has a big dent on the power supply but that doesn't affect functionality, tested only as far as it POSTing

Macintosh Color Classic- no signs of life now, I got a death chime once. Not in bad shape but not amazing

eMac- top of the line 1.42 ghz, 1gb ram, upgraded to a 250gb hard drive. Works perfect, a few scuffs and scrapes, no keyboard or mouse

Toshiba T2000SXe- turns on, hard drive spins up then stops and this repeats. Cannot test any further, but comes with power supply

Toshiba T1100- no signs of life but complete and in nice shape apart from yellowing

Baby AT Celeron 500 tower- pretty cool looking tower, works fine, has a door on the front with a very crude but functional repair, can't tell anything was repaired when the door is closed

DEC HiNote CT475- not the Ultra CT475, I believe it has the same specs though- 486 dx4 75 mhz, 12mb ram, ~500mb hard drive, I believe the screen is tft but not 100% sure, boots to a clean install of Windows 95, comes with charger (16v Thinkpad charger works fine). Only issues are the cmos and main batteries as usual, and there's a very small spot on the screen with some dead pixels, but it's very small.

Also have loads of parts if anyone needs any- isa, pci, and agp cards, some cd drives and floppy drives, hard drives, ram, a few motherboards but not many

Last edited:
Do you have any Micronics motherboards? Twister, M55HI-Plus, etc..

Do you have any Micronics motherboards? Twister, M55HI-Plus, etc..

Not that I know of unfortunately. I have a couple socket 7 boards and the rest are fairly common ATX boards that are socket 462, slot 1, etc- a few OEM, a few Asus, and I don't remember the rest off the top of my head

Not that I know of unfortunately. I have a couple socket 7 boards and the rest are fairly common ATX boards that are socket 462, slot 1, etc- a few OEM, a few Asus, and I don't remember the rest off the top of my head

I'm interested in any socket 7 boards especially if they can support 2.8V (MMX). When you get time let me know what you have. Thanks :)

I’m interested in the apple iic plus and possibly the Amiga 2000. I’m “local” and can arrange to pick up. Send me a private message if your serious about selling so we can talk price!

Thanks, Mike

Looks like I have 2 spare 360k drives and 2 1200k drives, I believe the 360k drives work if I remember correctly but the 1200k drives are untested

Good luck to you man. I know you have a lot on your plate. Tell the big sixer I said hola!

OK, I tried sending a PM. Just mentioning since I don't know if the board is fully working for PM.

would be interested to learn more about the DECpc laptop. I am also looking for a 360k drive and 386 era motherboard

I live pretty close to you so can pick up. Can you PM me the prices for the following:
Amiga 500
Macintosh SE
Thanks
Carlos

Back