• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Two Sun Meese. Or Is it Moose? Price Of Shipping.

LiqMatrix

Veteran Member
Two blind mice.
Two blind mice.
See how they roll.
See how they roll.

Not into vintage computer nursery rhymes? Ok, fine. Got these for free a few years back and gave them to my ex-Sun admin not-ex-wife as an anniversary present. Once she threatened divorce, I decided to get her something a little pricier than free. She even said I was tolerable once! Anyway, price of shipping to someone who likes the torture of maintaining Sun boxes. Why would you do that to yourself? Coming from zip 04538. Should be fairly cheap shipping.

https://imgur.com/a/GNyaJji

Last edited:
I'll bite, if nobody else wants them. At the moment I only have one Sun mouse to share between 3 machines, heh.

They're yours. Just PM me your zip and I'll get you the shipping cost.

Hi, bladamson,

Yes, I have four Suns complete systems and no mouse, If you can spare it? Thank you.

Bobby

Back