• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Vintage Calculators (Friden EC-130, Curta, Odhner, etc.)

TanruNomad

Veteran Member
Someone I know is selling her late husband's whole collection of mechanical calculators. Many old Fridens and 50s and 60s era stuff. There were just a few electronic ones like the Friden EC 130, which is an early serial and in very nice condition. Everything tested has worked fine. She would like to get fair prices on these as she will be moving soon. Please reply if you're interested in the ones mentioned above with your best price or if you have specific stuff you're looking for. Local pickup is preferred, but if you can arrange transportation to move them, then that works too. They are in San Diego. Thanks!

I remember my grandfather (a farmer) using something that looked like the third picture and it fascinated me as a very young kid. He called it his bean counter.

I've been looking off and on for a pinwheel calculator of some description. Bought a couple and they were all completely ruined. PM sent

Back