• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Commodore and Random Vintage Computing Lot - Free - Montgomery, AL

Aznar

I am paring down my collection of computers. The following is available for free in Montgomery, AL.

- 2 8032 PETS with 1 set of drives (1 is 220v)
- Multiple C64/Amigas with at least 8 drives, software.
- Epson QX10 with monitor
- Hundreds of computer magazines
- Various game consoles
- 3 8550z PS2 computers
- Random assortment of PS/2 cards / other cards
- Unused paper tape reader / punch with some new tapes
- Random other systems, TI994, Tandy 1000 etc.
- Possibly more I am forgetting.

I am keeping all IBM PC computers and software, just to let you know what won't be in the lot.

Also available are around 1000 non computer related books.

All items are listed as free.

I do not wish to piece out the items so would rather one person get it all at once.

Pick up only.

Edit 05/13/21

I need to look through the boxes, but I know the following is still available. Will update again after I have a chance to get to the shed.
  • 2 Commodore 128, no cords
  • Amiga 500
  • C64 Diagnostic harness
  • 2 boxes of C64 and Amiga software
  • 2 boxes of playstation / xbox games
  • 1 1541 drives
  • 4 1571 drives
  • 3 8550z ps/2
  • 1 earlier ps/2 (maybe 30)
  • monochrome ps/2 monitor
  • PS2 and older model xbox
  • 100s of Compute/Run/Kilobaud magazines
  • 1000 non computer books
  • 100s of VHS tapes.
  • 3 commodore printers
Last call. Dropping it all at Goodwill on Sunday.

Last edited:
Hi,

I would like to know would shipped? I could use the Pet drive and one Amiga. If no one get it all.
Have a nice week.

Thanks
Bobby
​​

Hi, I’d be interested in picking up some or all of the items DM Me.

- Ryan

Uploading a few pictures. Most of the items are boxed up.

Attachments

• photo61295.jpg
    photo61295.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 1
  • photo61296.jpg
    photo61296.jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 1
  • photo61297.jpg
    photo61297.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 1
If the one who picks the stuff up is interested in parting out, I'm in Colorado and seeking reasonably priced Commodore 64, Nintendo NES. and Super Famicom. Also any books on self oscillating circuits, power supply design, or such.

I am in NY and interested in the Amiga and Tandy stuff, as well as giving a good home to any unwanted magazines

Funny how people ask for shipping as soon as something is free, even when the person wrote "Pick up only" in bold. :D

If he would ship, he would probably sell that stuff on ebay, as even with not much details given, we are talking about a value of over 1000 bucks here in total.

I met up with him yesterday and filled my poor Kia soul to the gills.. I picked up the majority of the hardware, I didn't expect it to be so much hardware. It's going to be next week before I sort what I got, my back is out today, gotta have time to recover. A little over 4 hours each way.

The following is still available.
  • 2 Commodore 128, no cords
  • Amiga 500
  • C64 Diagnostic harness
  • 2 boxes of C64 and Amiga software
  • 2 boxes of playstation / xbox games
  • 1 1541 drives
  • 4 1571 drives
  • 3 8550z ps/2
  • 1 earlier ps/2 (maybe 30)
  • monochrome ps/2 monitor
  • PS2 and older model xbox
  • 100s of Compute/Run/Kilobaud magazines
  • 1000 non computer books
  • 100s of VHS tapes.
  • 3 commodore printers
Last call. Dropping it all at Goodwill on Sunday.

I got 99% of the rest this morning. I'm going to take a month or so at least to figure out what all I have, and what I plan on doing with it.
I am already thinking of a new bookshelf, just for the awesome magazine collection. 70's up. I haven't seen a Kilobaud mag in the flesh in decades.

Back