• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Apple Mouse Interface 670-0030-E IIe $30

Jove

Experienced Member
apple computer
MOUSE INTERFACE
670-0030-E (c) 1983,87
B

From my recent Apple IIe purchase, I don't think I will ever use this card.

Unknown functionality, doesn't prevent the machine from booting but no further testing has been done.

de-9 connector still attached.

We'll start at the most recent I could find ebay price of $30 shipped and see where we go from there.

Located in San Diego if someone local is looking to score a deal and save shipping.

Trade for floppy controller (I'm pretty sure this is a very very lopsided trade in my favor).

[No message]

Attachments

• photo61453.jpg
    photo61453.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 2
  • photo61454.jpg
    photo61454.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 2
Hi,

Do you mean an Apple floppy controller card?

Thanks
Bobby

A floppy controller for my Apple. I'm not concerned if it's an apple part, I just need a way to connect the IIe to a disk II I have in my collection.

A 2nd chance / last crack at this, then I will put the card into the to-be-forgotten bin with so many others. Any takers?

Good morning! I am in San Diego and have a unidisk, or old style Apple 5.25 inch floppy controller for trade.

epooch, if you can't see my reply to your PMs, email me drip at dripspeed dot com

Back