• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

FREE Pentium 1 base units (UK)

dongfeng

Veteran Member
I think I have 3 or 4 of these. From what I can remember, they are P1 133MHz, 32MB memory, 1.6GB hard drive and floppy / CD ROM drives.

Hard drives have been securely wiped, but they are complete and working.

I don't really want to scrap them, so if anyone wants them they are free - however, you must collect from Poole in Dorset, England.

Made by RM (Research Machines).

They'll be thrown on 22/23rd of this month if nobody wants them...

If you don't get any takers, you may consider removing the power supplies, perhaps even floppy drives. The other parts probably are useless, but a 5+12V power supply which doesn't need ATX circuitry to power on sometimes comes handy.

That was exactly my plan! You can use the guts of old AT PSUs to repair dead PC/XT PSUs.

But I thought I'd give them a chance first :)

Back