• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Wanted, UK, DEC LK201 keyboard and VR201 White/Green/Amber display for Rainbow 100.

pbarton

Wanted UK DEC LK201 keyboard and VR201 White/Green/Amber display for Rainbow 100.
I'm in Berkshire and can collect within a reasonable distance.
Hopefully, for less than the GDP of a small country.
Don't mind if some minor repairs are necessary.

Hi,
I have sent you a PM about but your reply seems to be blank.
I have found a monitor if you are still interested.

Try to PM again.

Cheers,

Andy.

Hi,
I have sent you a PM about but your reply seems to be blank.
I have found a monitor if you are still interested.

Try to PM again.

Cheers,

Andy.

I've been having the same trouble with the PM's on here. A few times I've had to just revert to email cause the other person could see my messages but I couldn't see the ones from them

I've been having the same trouble with the PM's on here. A few times I've had to just revert to email cause the other person could see my messages but I couldn't see the ones from them

I've had the same weirdness. Someone responds, but no notification and it only shows up in the Inbox preview, but not the actual inbox. Doesn't happen all the time either, which is also weird.

Andy,
Yes, I'm still interested. I have just sent a second PM. I now have your phone number from your PM. So I will send you a text.
Regards Phil.

Hi Phil,
I have received a PM from you but again it's blank.
Glad you seem to be getting mine but you have my number now so I'll look forward to your text.

Andy.

Many thanks for offers of help and assistance sourcing these parts. I have now obtained within the UK, a LK201-EE keyboard and the VR201-A (White) display.
I have constructed the BCC02-3 cable.
I now have a complete DECMate II, where all the hardware appears to be working.
Many thanks for your help.

Back