• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

ATARI PORTFOLIO BOXED Collection for Sale!!!!

woolfman

Hello,

I am selling all the stuff that I´ve not used in years, all of it is in good or very good condition, from non-smoker environment:

-Atari Portfolio, fully working condition; only missing cover on port connector. No scratches on Monitor/everything working, sound is there, keyboard in very fine condition, no signs of wear. BOXED with German Manual + express instructions including original styrofoam. Box near Mint only MINIMAL WEAR.

-Original AC Adapter, 220 Volts, working, BOXED. NO SIGN OF WEAR.

-DISKFOLIO (working, RARE!!!) complete with Diskdrive with a few 3,5" Floppies + Manual. Drive untested (no Power Adapter present, but can be bought in stores), UNBOXED. Seems unused, have not tested.

-Smart Parallel Interface. BOXED, working, complete with Disks and all paperwork. Box is Mint, NO SIGN OF WEAR.

-2 RAM Cards, 64k + 128k, UNBOXED, but one comes with original Plastic Cover/Inlay/Papers, MINT condition, working. 2 Duracell Backup Batteries, UNUSED.

-1 ROM Card: File Manager Tutorial. UNBOXED, but with Plastic Cover/Inlay present., working, MINT condition.

-1 RAM Card by Becker & Partner, 256k including spare Battery. UNBOXED, working.

-German Handbook "Das grosse Buch zum Atari Portfolio" by Data Becker. Good condition.

-1 Laplink parallel Cable for Data exchange Portfolio <-> PC

The package will be sold as a whole, preferably to a collector. Over the years everything was stored away in a safe place, that´s why I always tried to keep the original boxes; however some of them must have got lost...

I am awaiting your valued offers :D
Payment via PayPal is preferred - for your safety and mine.
Please ask me any questions uncovered.

Regards,

Wolfgang Bánkowski
Linz, Austria

Last edited:
Back