• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

FS: Misc Periferal Cards

Frozen001

Experienced Member
Starting to clean out stuff I will likely not use, so here it goes (all $5 each + whatever USPS Flat rate shipping they fit in) Or get the whole lot for $55 shipped free:
  • NIC Cards
    1. 3x 3C905TX 2-Rev A, 1-REV B
    2. 1x 3x905B, REV A
    3. 1x Apple Broadcom NIC
i9tlsM7.jpg fPvcuTW.jpg
  • SCSI Cards x 4
azx1TEu.jpg
  • Sound Cards
    • 1 Sound Blaster LIVE
    • 1 Sound Blaster Audiology 2
    • 1 Sound Blaster 16 PCI
us8DPZJ.jpg
  • Video Cards
    • GeForce 6200
    • ATI Radeon HD 2400 (Dell pull)
    • NVIDIA Mx440 AG (HP Pull)
    • Some known card, I think it is a Dell/Radeon X300 SE (looks like it need a good cleaning)
L4zaOsB.jpg XDMNDfm.jpg

Attachments

• i9tlsM7.jpg
    i9tlsM7.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 1
  • fPvcuTW.jpg
    fPvcuTW.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 1
Hi,

I'm interested in the audigy 2 and maybe the sound blaster live. You can email me wrexroad at gmail dot com

Thanks!

Wow... I lost track of this post... wrexroad... Still have to them if you still interested...

This isnt an insult or knock at the OP or anyone in particular, but why do so many people lately have trouble typing the word peripheral or saying it? Ever heard Ben Heck say it? "Perif frealz" I didnt know this word was that difficult.

In truth I for the longest time thought the word chassis was pronounced "Chay - Sis" Hey I didnt work on cars... What would I know?

Last edited:
Ben Heck mispronounces words (many words) on purpose to get under people's skin. It's his not-so-secret hobby. You just have to ignore it or it'll drive you bananas.

In truth I for the longest time thought the word chassis was pronounced "Chay - Sis" Hey I didnt work on cars... What would I know?

When Tex-Mex spread to midwest restaurants, I hadn't heard of jalapenos before. I called them "japa-laynoes" for six months before someone corrected me. When I asked why they waited so long I was told they were enjoying themselves too much!

Similar story with me... I also am guilty of calling Cache "Cah-Shay" up until the mid 90s till I was corrected. IF you only read the word and never hear anyone say it aloud what can you do?

Spellchecker huh? Pretty sure more problems would go away if people made direct eye contact and actually talked to one another...

Chaos, revolution, or a threat to what people perceive as "civilization" usually works. Does everyone remember how positive and friendly people were after the 9-11 attacks? Of course that dwindled with the governments complete lack of doing anything about it to attend to agendas. Which of course caused people to go back to their shitty self indulgent and selfish ways out of boredom ( And I certainly don't blame them in that situation).

Break them out of their shell; their "safe space" by breaking the social norm... I'm all in favor of it. The current state of "society" or being "social" feels as alien to me as POD people and I cant believe I am the only one who feels like most people have become pod people.

I miss completely random intelligent conversations with random people in random places. Does anyone remember that? I have had so many great conversations with strangers in bars or at airports or even hardware stores. Seems that died with courtesy and manners.

Last edited:
We don't seem to do that anymore (talk with strangers). Most are too into their phones to even notice you. Even at restaurants entire families are all on their phones. Whatever happened to talking when out eating with your family? Times have changed and not for the better. Yeah, you used to be able to just chat with someone in the grocery line. Not any more.

No, there is risk in talking to strangers. Sadly, there are a lot of whacked people out there that I would prefer avoiding. There are a number of reasons that I would be considered to be a target and that has NO appeal for me...

Back