• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Commodore Amiga 500 and 1000 for sale

billK

I would like to sell my extensive collection of Amiga software and media including many books and magazine relating to the above. Also have a 500 and a 1000 with monitor that would be part of the collection. 2 Printers and assorted additional hardware. Some never used. I am interested in selling the above for fair and reasonable price to a valued collector or user.

I would like to sell my extensive collection of Amiga software and media including many books and magazine relating to the above. Also have a 500 and a 1000 with monitor that would be part of the collection. 2 Printers and assorted additional hardware. Some never used. I am interested in selling the above for fair and reasonable price to a valued collector or user.

A list of what you're offering might be nice...

The Amiga computer lot has been picked up this morning by myself, actually. Thank you again Bill for everything -- it would have cost a king's ransom to ship all of it, so it was great to have a local seller who had this available. Two car loads worth of Amiga goodness! Lots of reading for me to do, many many Amiga magazines & manuals as well.

Yes, I was in the process of making a complete when I was able to see the entire collection. The list was extensive and my interest was in selling the collection as one unit. That is what happened. Thanks for the suggestion

Back