• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Free GIGABYTE GV-N84STC-512I Video card.

decabq

Experienced Member
ACTUALLY THERE ARE 2 OF THESE, one Rev 1 and one Rev 2.

Free for pickup in San Diego, CA, will consider mailing in US.
If you're having problems reading/sending PM's, send me a PM with your email in the Subject.
  • Powered by NVIDIA GeForce 8400 GS GPU
  • Supports PCI Express 2.0
  • Microsoft DirectX 10 and OpenGL 2.1 support
  • Integrated with industry's best 128MB GDDR3 on board memory turbo cache to 512MB and 64-bit memory interface
  • Supports NVIDIA PureVideo® HD technology
  • Features Dual link DVI-I* /D-Sub/ HDMI with HDCP protection
  • VGA, DVI, HDMI outputs
IMG-20210610-154022.jpg
IMG-20210610-154022.jpg
IMG-20210610-154022.jpg

Last edited:
Hi,

If you still have the GIGABYTE GV-N84STC-512I Video card, I will take it.

Thanks
Bobby

Still have both of them, original box, manual, CD. You can have both if you'd like. Send me a PM with address. They won't fit in a small flat rate box, so I don't know how much shipping will be, guessing under $10.

UPDATE: These are still available, I never heard back from Bobby.

Last edited:
Still have both of them, original box, manual, CD. You can have both if you'd like. Send me a PM with address. They won't fit in a small flat rate box, so I don't know how much shipping will be, guessing under $10.

UPDATE: These are still available, I never heard back from Bobby.

I'm interested in both..

Hi,

I did send you a PM, I think there something wrong with the PM?

Bobby

Hi,

I did send you a PM, I think there something wrong with the PM?

Bobby

Hi Bobby,

Just checked PM's again, nothing there from you. Sorry, I just got back from the post office and shipped them to Chris.
I know some people are having problems with PM's, but usually there's at least a subject. I waited to see if you'd post
a follow up msg. here too.

Hi,

That's ok, I just want you to know that I sent a PM. This been going on for a while on and off, sometimes it works and other times it does not.
I wonder what it is? anyway have a nice week and thanks for the reply.

Bobby

Back