• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

End of Spring Clearoutt --ISA cards, cables, mailers, etc.

Chuck(G)

25k Member
I'm looking with a bit of horror at the collection of junk I've accumulated--and that I'm probably never going to touch any of these ISA cards and other stuff during my lifetime.

I've got various lSA cards, including disk controllers (MFM/RLL) SCSI adapters, display adapters, modem cards, sound cards, a few nice NICs--really a varied lot. If I have it, it's yours for my cost of shipping (USA only, please; USPS is my customary method).

PM may still not work here, so you can drop me a line at vcfblackhole at protonmail.com.

I did mention the NIB (new in bag) Laplink parallel cables.

I've got perhaps 500 5.25" floppy mailers as well (I'm not sure of the exact quantity, it's a big box).

Also, I have a couple of power supplies for the Vectra P1 towers--the type with a separate cable for 3.3V. I've also got one or two 5170-type PSUs with the dogleg at the bottom--they worked when I put them away 30 years ago, but who knows?

Things not claimed by the end of July go to the e-waste recyclers.

I'll try to keep this list updated.

Thanks!

Hi,

I am interested in the following items:

1. disk controllers.
2. SCSI adapters.
3. 5.25" floppy mailers as well, about 250 if you still have it?

thanks
Bobby

Hey Chuck,
I've got a bunch of boxes like that! Can I drop them off at your place on my way to California next month? ;)

The mailers are really hardboard envelopes. Even says "floppy disk mailer" on them.

Boxes? I'm trying to go through my stock of those too. Mostly motherboard-sized. ULINE specials.

Oh, I forgot to mention. Please be patient with me. I'm neither as fast nor energetic as I once was. Email me and I'll get to you eventually--I promise.

I've also got a couple of National Semiconductor 6 10BaseT network hubs. "NSC Datamover" with 10base2 uplink. Powered by wall wart. email if interested.

Back