• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

TRADE: Need a Mac SE Keyboard & Mouse - Willing to trade a Tandy 1000 system

mojorific

Experienced Member
I just acquired a working original Macintosh SE, but it didn't come with a mouse or keyboard.

Looking to possibly trade parts or a complete Tandy 1000 systems (no monitor shipping) in exchange for a working keyboard and mouse. I have several so please message me if you have any interest in a trade. Located in Waterloo Region - Ontario, Canada.

Msg me. Thanks!

The SE uses ADB for keyboard and mouse, nothing special needed here. Anything with ADB will work.

There's no need to trade a Tandy 1000 for these parts, as they are easy to get and even ten of them are worth much less than a Tandy 1000.

If it wasn’t for the no-doubt completely insane shipping prices I’d be all over this trade, I have a stack of ADB keyboards I don’t know what to do with but, yeah, I’d be ripping you off. The keyboards and mice from any of over a decade of Macintosh production (up to the last Beige Power Macs) will do you fine. It’s keyboards for the original 128k through Mac Plus that are a bigger issue. (Still probably not quite worth a Tandy 1000 at today’s prices.)

Well! No one has messaged me!

Still looking for an original Macintosh SE ADB Keyboard and Mouse. I'd be willing to just pay for the keyboard and mouse + shipping if someone wants to message me. Ebay prices are rediculous at the moment!

Thanks!

Back