• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Liquidating the last of the DEC Michigan house find

Tommyp

It's time for everything left in the house to find a good home. About 70% of the items have already but the remnants need to go. The eBay store (decvintagebasement) will be shut down end of the month.

Some things are listed below, but there are a lot more individual items that are still listed and about 100 that I ended the listings on. Total asking price for the lot was around $13,000; I'd like to get $2000 for it all. Just the Pertecs have sold for $400-500 each.

Delivery negotiable to a reasonable distance (not more than 500 miles) from Michigan 48118. All of the items can probably fit in a full sized pickup bed.

I can be contacted through this forum or at tommyp99@hotmail.com.

(4) Pertec D3000 drives (RK05)
Pertec 6000 Tape Transport
Pertec Disk Formatter
Disc coupler for DEC to Pertec interface (with drawings and software)
Western Peripherals DC230 disc controller
Several power panels
About 50 RK05 (12 sector) disks with racks (DEC, Wright, Scotch)
Cables/cards for all the Pertecs
Westinghouse nuclear panel simulator
Spare boards for the tape transport
About 1000 paper tapes for the PDP-8
Loads of ICs
(6) DECtapes PDP-8 programs
(3) Tectronix XY displays
3 large boxes of manuals, advertising, and documents
Lots of other odds and ends viewable on eBay at the decvintagebasement store

I would be willing to chip in some money if a number of us want to club together?

There is a load of stuff there I am not interested in - but the Westinghouse nuclear panel simulator could be interesting (as I work in the nuclear industry) and the Tektronix XY displays and anything PDP-8 I would be interested in.

It would be a shame to lose the RK05 drives and media - but I don't have the space.

As I am the UK - there would be shipping costs.

I can't see any reference (on my e-bay search) to the e-bay store specified...

Dave

Sold! To another member so hopefully you'll all be able to see these items and more at a VCF this fall!

Back