• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

CRT Giveaway (UK Only)

Chinny22

Most are in average cosmetic condition with yellowing, scratches and marks. I haven't cleaned any of them up so they may scrub up better after a good clean.
Each have been given a 5 minute test and have a good clear image unless noted.
I'm not going to ship, it's collection only! Located in CM15 (Between Romford and Chelmsford Essex)
First come first served priority.

Dell-Small.jpg
Dell 14" VC5EN (Image "shakes" horizontally on screen which is a shame as its a good image)
Dell 15" D1528-LS

DellBig.jpg
Dell 15" M570
(19" on left already taken)

LGTime.jpg

LG StudioWorks 77M 17" MB776BM
(Time 17" on right already taken)

Hyundai.jpg
Hyundai HL-5848F 15"

CGA.jpg
AST CMC-1424S 14" CGA? VGA? It's got a 9 pin connector either way, Powers on but unable to test further.

I also have 2 faulty monitors
Dead.jpg
The RM flickers Green but that's about it.
the Iiyama does not detect a signal when using the HD15 connector even though a 2nd one of these since given away worked fine with the same cable

Back