• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

British Columbia 2x Jupiter Ace, 3x 16K RAM for it (made by Jupiter Cantab as well)

British Columbia

scriptguru

I've got 2x Jupiter Ace, 3x 16K RAM for it (made by Jupiter Cantab as well), all in excellent cosmetic condition (no visible damage, keyboards looks pretty much unused).

I haven't tested them yet, but going to do that once I make a proper cable for TV connection.
They came with a power supply, but it outputs 12.3V instead of 9V, but I've read somewhere that it's normal for this kind of unregulated power supply - it will output around 9V once the computer is connected. The power supplies and cables are included with every Jupiter ACE. They are for North American power outlets.

Bonus: Jupiter ACE Forth Programming book by Steven Vickers (35th anniversary edition) comes with every Jupiter ACE

I'm located in Vancouver area (Canada, BC).

UPDATE: One Jupiter Ace and one 16K RAM sold to a forum member.
Currently available: 1x Jupiter Ace, 2x 16K RAM modules

fetch

Last edited:
OK, I finally managed to test the remaining Jupiter Ace. As expected, it works fine:
20220221_164421.jpg
I haven't tested either of the remaining 16k modules (not sure how to do it right), but they look barely used and are expected to work as well.

Back