• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

FA: 8" Floppy mailers

Chuck(G)

25k Member
These are pasteboard mailers that will fit 1-2 8" floppy disks. Marked with the usual "keep from magnetic fields", White; I have perhaps 20-50 of them.

Taker pays shipping--I'd recommend a USPS Flat Rate priority mail box.

No takers on these or the 5.25"? I'm willing to fill a large USPS FRB with as many of either just for shipping. Otherwise, next Monday 9/13/2021 is recycling day and I'll start tossing these in the can.

<sigh...> I sent you a PM last week, but I guess vcf forum messaging is still b0rked. Anyway, I would like to take them off your hands if we can open a comm channel somewhere private.

hey!! don't throw them out I still want them - I'd be happy to split them with shirsch though

Not sure how to get Chuck's attention... Forum PM system is completely worthless. I may have his e-mail address somewhere.

No takers on these or the 5.25"? I'm willing to fill a large USPS FRB with as many of either just for shipping. Otherwise, next Monday 9/13/2021 is recycling day and I'll start tossing these in the can.

I'd be interested in some of the 5.25". Would be happy to split them with some of the other interested parties if they're willing to share.

Scott

I've got about 600 of the 5.25" mailers; there are no serious takers. You can have them all for shipping.

I'm trying to figure out the cheapest way to send the 8" ones; all of this pasteboard stuff is pretty heavy. I may have stumbled on a solution. Stay tuned.

Back