• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

For Sale or Trade: Various systems of various levels of vintage

ButINeededThatName

Experienced Member
Hey all! I have quite a few systems sitting on a shelf that I haven't touched in a few years and I think it's time to find them a new home with someone who will show them a little more TLC and use than I have. What's up for grabs is as follows;

A Commodore VIC 20 that's missing a couple of keys. I can't for the life of me remember where I got this.

A for-parts IBM 5155 Luggable - I had high hopes for restoring this system, but the amount of components it needs just unfortunately makes it too costly to repair, so it would likely be better in the hands of someone who needs a system for-parts. It's missing the keyboard (the springs were rusted and crunched when pressed and wouldn't return), both floppy drives and the CGA adapter.

A Dell Dimension XPS with non-MMX Pentium. Includes the matching CRT monitor and keyboard.

An IBM PS/1 "Consultant" system that's missing the front door, just like every other Consultant system :lol:

A PII Gateway tower with matching CRT monitor and keyboard.

A generic beige-box PII with CRT monitor and keyboard.

If anyone here is interested in rehoming any of these systems then please, send me a PM and make me an offer!

Back