• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Vintage computer collection for sale, rough shape

dreddnott

Experienced Member
I used to post here about 15 years ago and I had an interesting vintage computer collection, I lost interest and put everything in storage in the worst way. I recovered everything from a crawlspace and would like it to go to somebody who is interested in restoring all of it, for a very small and negotiable fee.

I have:
TRS-80 Model 4
TRS-80 Model 2000 HD with high resolution color monitor
Color Computer
Color Computer
Color Computer 2
Tandy 1000 with monitor, mouse, keyboard, and software
Digital Decmate II with monitor
IBM 8580 with extra MCA cards
Macintosh SE
Macintosh SE/30
the Macs have some internal upgrades and extra accessories. I also have a Macintosh keyboard.
Send me a pm for further details. I am located in the High Desert of Southern California and I just want everything in the hands of a more responsible collector than myself.

Attachments

• IMG_20210826_204007_524.jpg
    IMG_20210826_204007_524.jpg
    216 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_20210826_204008_819.jpg
    IMG_20210826_204008_819.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 39
Don't feel bad for storing them in a crawlspace. There was a chance you'd regain interest and you kept that option open until the time was right for someone else to enjoy them. Most importantly, you're going to the trouble to find these computers a good home now. That's the most anyone could ask of you.

Don't feel bad for storing them in a crawlspace. There was a chance you'd regain interest and you kept that option open until the time was right for someone else to enjoy them. Most importantly, you're going to the trouble to find these computers a good home now. That's the most anyone could ask of you.

Thanks for the kind words. I should also mention I have a Commodore 64 in its box with monitor, floppy drives, and Datasette (in its box). It's got to go as well. I may find more as I go.

I tried messaging you, but it seems that the messages are received blank. I was wondering if you were willing to ship. I am very interested in the Tandy 1000 with monitor, mouse, keyboard, and software.

I'm definitely interested if you're willing to ship.

Interested in the early TRS-80, Tandy and Commodore stuff.

Hi there,

I am looking for a working 360kB floppy drive. Would you happen to have one in your collection?

Thanks!

I know this is a wee bit over 1 year, but do you still have the IBM 8580 with extra MCA cards available?

thanks,
Jonathan

Back