• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Selling a TRACKSTAR 128 - Apple II hardware emulator for Tandy 1000

mojorific

Experienced Member
Sorry to say, but it's time to move on and clear out some really cool vintage stuff from my collection.

I'm selling my Trackstar 128K for the Tandy 1000 / SX. Hardware emulation of the Apple II on your Tandy PC.

If anyone is interested, its listed here: https://www.ebay.ca/itm/185027572901

I would say this item is probably one of the rarest items in my collection. Emulation of the Apple II on a PC was not a big thing in the 80's, and the cost of this card was probably pretty close to that of just purchasing an Apple II. It's an oddity to say the least.

Tested it on my Tandy SX, and it works perfectly (both card and disks)

Thanks!

Oh I'm interested, but unfortunately have not implemented the wise saving habits in my recent years that would allow me to buy such a thing. ;)

It'll be interesting to watch; I have seen them come up on eBay from time to time in the past, but only infrequently.

Back