• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

3 Vintage computer posters DEC Digital & IBM

solarpv

Experienced Member
2 Digital Computer posters 30" x 21" I very good cond. Stored and shipped rolled.Tiny flaw on womens neck and very top. Doesn't affect display. Click image for larger version  Name:	digital1.JPG Views:	28 Size:	76.7 KB ID:	1225577
Click image for larger version  Name:	digital2.JPG Views:	26 Size:	69.2 KB ID:	1225578
Click image for larger version  Name:	ibmposter1.JPG Views:	26 Size:	127.6 KB ID:	1225579

Rare 1982 IBM PC poster 34" x 25" Has crease down center and some small tears along edges. Should still make nice display.
3 posters $50.00 includes shipping and paypal.

Attachments

• photo63578.jpg
    photo63578.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Not sure if I have a déjà vu here, but weren's these offered here some time ago already? Same text, same pictures, same flaws.

Yes, I had 2 sets of the DEC 2 posters. No IBM. I sold 1 set of DEC.
I have 1 set left with the IBM for sale now.

Rare huh? Looks well-done to me.

Fairly certain even the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company wasnt around in 1882.

YAY!:eek:nfire:

Well she looks 5 ft nothing.... so its proportional.

I can tell you I dated an anorexic bulimic when I was HS age. I would take her out to eat somewhere with the meager money I had from my job and she would excuse herself at the end of the meal to go throw up. She was a cheerleader so I guess it made sense. I told her I wasn't going to buy her food anymore..Wasting a poor teenage kids hard earned money... I mean you gotta draw the line somewhere.

Americans get so accustomed to looking at disgusting fats they get shocked when seeing a correctly proportioned person :mrgreen:

Well she looks 5 ft nothing.... so its proportional.

I can tell you I dated an anorexic bulimic when I was HS age. I would take her out to eat somewhere with the meager money I had from my job and she would excuse herself at the end of the meal to go throw up. She was a cheerleader so I guess it made sense. I told he.r I wasn't going to buy her food anymore..Wasting a poor teenage kids hard earned money... I mean you gotta draw the line somewhere.
. . . and was that the last date?

Back