• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Old electronic calculators Burroughs Busicom Canon Friden Anita

woodchips

Experienced Member
These are the last of my collection of electronic calculators, other than handheld like Sinclair. Find I am no longer that interested in electronics, sold almost all of my test equipment so trying to get these to work isn't either possible or wanted. Still got the mechanical calculators.

These were all bought off ebay many years ago, at least 10, up to 20. I will no longer use ebay or paypal, I don't trust them.

Bought along with many other types of old electronic and mechanical technology, calculators, aircraft instruments and similar. Now have to reduce the amount of things, these are pretty well the last of it other than mechanical calculators.

None have been powered up. Due to their age and fragility that requires great care, so the happy buyers can both have the pleasure and risk.

I assume anyone interested knows all about them, so only description is that they seem to be complete.

Burroughs C3660. Price £400 plus postage

Busicom 162. Price £600 plus postage

Canon Canola SX-320. Price £600 plus postage

Friden 1162. Price £400 plus postage.

Anita, this is a collection of PCBs from, I think, a Mk8 plus PCBs from the add-on memory unit. This was bought in 1979, Leicester Radio Rally, along with a Madas calculator. The Anita worked, flickering gas tubes, but not then interested so gave it to my dad. Was astonished to find these PCBs in a box when sorting out after he died in 2008. The power supply and Dekatron, plus keyboard and case are all missing, case etc for memory missing. Not certain if any PCBs are missing, not certain exactly what should be there. Price £600 plus postage.

These are large, fragile and heavy, postage is an option but will cost a fortune. Collection best if possible, near Grantham. Payment by bank transfer or cash.

Yes, they are expensive, but none for sale or prices in a search, and they weren't tuppence when I bought them. Up to you.

Just been logged out when trying to upload photos, after 15 minutes?

Last edited:
Back