• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

APPLE BACKPACK - Book for Sale

robert_sissco

Experienced Member
A while ago I bought a lot of vintage computer books, most were Commodore which is what I was after, but it did include one Apple book, APPLE BACKPACK.

I have it listed on eBay, and I am open to offers on this item, and am happy to answer question if you have them.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/274821190096
*LIKE NEW* Apple Backpack by Scot Kamins and Mitchell Waite. Condition is "Like New".

Book is in excellent condition. Minimal wear to covers, no spine damage, no markings or yellowing of pages, kept in excellent condition, a perfect addition for any vintage Apple computer fans.

Last copy sold online by AbeBooks went for $70 and was heavily water damaged, asking $50 for a like new copy.

Attachments

• photo63948.jpg
    photo63948.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 1
  • photo63949.jpg
    photo63949.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 1
  • photo63950.jpg
    photo63950.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 1
  • photo63951.jpg
    photo63951.jpg