• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Tandy 2800HD Laptop

Where are you (and the laptop) located? I sent a PM, but this would be a good general bit of knowledge.

It's still for sale.

Make an offer, and then just pay the actual shipping costs.

Thanks

PM sent about shipping costs. I can't find your original reply. It would help to know where you are located.
Kelly

I'm going to weigh it soon, in the next couple days, and then i'll go online with your zip to let you know.

It will be coming from zip 53143, WI.

I know it's heavy for a laptop, so hopefully it won't kill you too much on the rates!

I'm going to weigh it soon, in the next couple days, and then i'll go online with your zip to let you know.

It will be coming from zip 53143, WI.

I know it's heavy for a laptop, so hopefully it won't kill you too much on the rates!

I paid $17 (shipping) for a 1500HD with all the original docs, 2 power supplies, 2 batteries, etc, via UPS ground from NJ to WA.

Just to give people an idea of what it would be about cross-country.

Last edited:
The unit weighs 18-20 lbs. with computer, power supply, and original manuals, and would come from zip 53143.

It has the Original Deskmate 3.5's, and appears to have Xtree Gold & Norton installed as well. I edited autoexec for loading Deskmate on boot, but it was set for Xtree

I fired it up last night to make sure all was still well, and I must say, it brought me back! Gonna be hard to let it go!!

I was surprised I remembered all those DOS commands!!!

BTW, if it came with a mouse, I do not seem to have it. But old school keyboarding works fine!!

Last edited:
If you're holding it for me, please pass it along. I just purchased a NADS box (SD drive for the model 100) for my TRS-80 model 102 and a set of N8VEM boards so my spare spending money is gone.

If you're holding it for me, please pass it along. I just purchased a NADS box (SD drive for the model 100) for my TRS-80 model 102 and a set of N8VEM boards so my spare spending money is gone.

OK, you asked first so I thought I'd give you first choice.

Alright, Patscc?

Last edited:
vintage

vintage

barythrin said...It's entertaining and calming to see a vintage system so well received.
What's vintage ? I'm hoping I'll boost my productivity switching from a 1100FD and maybe even run some of them new-fangled games out there. :)
patscc

Back