• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

FS: IBM & Commodore Items

ataritoobin

Experienced Member
Hello-

I have a few miscellaneous items for sale.

Prices DO NOT include shipping.

* Commodore 64 brown breadbox - Works, but has tiny "sparkles" in certain graphics. Also, the space bar key is a little flaky. Comes with power adapter. - $15

* Commodore 1541 disk drive - old brown style, with the door hinge that rotates to shut, rather than the "push down" style hinge. Original "silver line" box, manual and I believe test disk (have to double check). Worked the last time I used it (about a year ago). $30

* IBM PS/2 55SX - Has new Dallas clock chip installed, 4MB RAM, 60MB HD. Works, but you need to boot to a floppy to get to the HD? If you warm restart, it comes up with a 10483 error, but not when you cold boot. Might be a configuration thing, but the HD accesses fine (which is why I wouldn't think stiction, but I don't know for certain!) Front plastic is a little yellowed, and comes with a CD ROM MCA interface (for an external drive it looks like). - $35

* NIB Sealed HOYLE VOL 1. - OFFICIAL BOOK OF GAMES by Sierra, for Atari ST platform. $12

* NON WORKING - APPLE LISA/Mac XL 512K RAM Card - Didn't pass boot up test, I never investigated further - $10

* NON WORKING - APPLE LISA/Mac XL VIDEO BOARD - Would show raster lines, and fade in to regular video after about 10 minutes, and would fade out on occasion. Probably bad caps? - $20

* APPLE LISA/MAC XL 1.2 AMP POWER SUPPLY - Worked when last tested a while back. Can't test functionality as I no longer have a Lisa/XL. - $65

I have a few more Amiga odds and ends that I'll look through and update here.

Thanks!
-Steve

Last edited:
Also have:

NIB Summer Games for Atari 400/800 - $10 Box is bent in a few places
NIB Temple of Apshai for Atari 400/800 - $10 small crease in front
Bag of "CLOAD" software cassette tapes for the TRS-80. Probably 30 or so tapes.

Forgot to note that the power cable, and data cable will be included with the 1541.

Here are some images:
1541a.jpg

1541b.jpg

1541c.jpg

C64a.jpg

C64b.jpg

LisaVideo.jpg

Summer2.jpg

Summer1.jpg

Temple.jpg

Feel free to make an offer. Thanks!

Last edited: