• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Terminals

barryp

Experienced Member
I have several terminals, two are ADDS, one older and one newer, both with keyboards.

There are a few AT&T things, at least one of which doesn't even have a connection for a keyboard but looks much like the others.

There's 1½ Seiko (2 CRT, 1 KB)

and who know what else. If there are questions, I can get model numbers.

Free to the first taker, you pay shipping from 73162.

You should try eBay, ya never know, they might be worth something. A Wyse 50 sold a couple days ago for $56.00 + shipping. You can always start the bidding at a penny, which is almost the same as giving them away. I parted out an ADDS-VP a few years ago but the only interesting part I found in it was the 8K static ram chip, which came in handy for another project. (That alone is prolly worth the shipping cost).

--T

Re: Terminals

barryp said:
Free to the first taker, you pay shipping from 73162.
Can I choose which country? :lol: Although the exact mentioned postal code (?) does not exist in Sweden, based on the closest match you would live 30 miles from me.

/ 72470

Terry Yager said:
You should try eBay, ya never know, they might be worth something. A Wyse 50 sold a couple days ago for $56.00 + shipping. You can always start the bidding at a penny, which is almost the same as giving them away. I parted out an ADDS-VP a few years ago but the only interesting part I found in it was the 8K static ram chip, which came in handy for another project. (That alone is prolly worth the shipping cost).

--T

My first thought was that someone here might want one or more. Heaven knows I don't.

Second choice will be eBay, maybe not, I may go directly to the (#3) recycle phase.

oo! pick me, i'm in tulsa. which models of ADDS are they, and what model of Seiko? also, is there any way you could post/email pictures?

okto said:
oo! pick me, i'm in tulsa. which models of ADDS are they, and what model of Seiko? also, is there any way you could post/email pictures?

They're in storage, it'll be a few days. I might be able to make/email pictures too.

Back